Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Mollys Retired Table

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any reviews on this...what was the original cost? I have a opportunity to buy one for $50. in good condition. Good price or not?

    Thanks so much.

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I have seen this set. I love it. I think it is a very versatile table and chairs. Especially with the drop leaf style. If you have limited display space, it can be made smaller. I recommend it for sure!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have it and love it. DD's like it because several girls can fit around it. For that price, I'd definitely get it.

    Stacird

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have this table set, but a friend does and loves it. It IS INDEED very versatile---can be used with other dolls and with leaves up or down! I just looked on ebay--in completed auctions, one recently sold for just over $52---and two are up now, one for $39.99 a reserve and no bids and one starting at $9.99. I would say $50 is a decent price, especially if it is in really nice condition. Hope that helps a little.
    Karla

  5. #5
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd pay $50 for it. It's a very nice, versatile set and Kit can use it too, I think. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I have Molly's table and only one chair (I need another one, so if you know where I can get one, please PM me!).

    I love it, it is so cute with and without a table cloth. I even have a picture of it in my siggy!

    Jessica

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •